Medical Institutional Repositories in Libraries Symposium 2022 (MIRL22)
Thursday, November 17, 2022
Free virtual event
The Medical Institutional Repositories in Libraries (MIRL) Symposium planning committee would like to thank all presenters and attendees who participated in the 2021 inaugural symposium! Medical Institutional Repositories in Libraries (MIRL) is a free event that brings together IR practitioners and those with an interest in IRs at hospitals, academic medical centers, and other health settings for discussions and sharing of case studies and best practices for digital archiving of institutional content. We look forward to another great symposium in 2022!
Please contact Steven Moore for any questions about about MIRL.
MIRL 2022 planning group members:
- Lisa Buda (Rochester Regional Health)
- Anthony Dellureficio (Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center)
- Brenda Fay (Advocate Aurora Health)
- Sara Hoover (Himmelfarb Health Sciences Library, George Washington University)
- Ramune Kubilius (Galter Health Sciences Library & Learning Center, Northwestern University Feinberg School of Medicine)
- Steven Moore (Henry Ford Health)
- Lisa Palmer (Lamar Soutter Library, University of Massachusetts Chan Medical School)