Inaugural Medical Institutional Repositories in Libraries Symposium 2021 (MIRL21)
- Wednesday, November 17, 2021 starting at 12pm EST.
- Register to attend the conference here for this free virtual event! Sildes and recordings will be made available on the conference website following the event.
The Medical Institutional Repositories in Libraries (MIRL) planning committee is no longer accepting proposals for the inaugural Medical Institutional Repositories in Libraries (MIRL) Symposium, a free event which will take place virtually on Wednesday, November 17, 2021 starting at 12pm EST. MIRL is a platform-neutral conference and our goal is to gather together IR practitioners and those with an interest in IRs at hospitals, academic medical centers, and other health settings for discussions and sharing of case studies and best practices for digital archiving of institutional content.
Please contact Brenda Fay for any questions about the proposal process or about MIRL.
MIRL 2021 planning group members:
- Brenda Fay (Advocate Aurora Health)
- Sara Hoover (Himmelfarb Health Sciences Library, George Washington University)
- Ramune Kubilius (Galter Health Sciences Library & Learning Center, Northwestern University Feinberg School of Medicine)
- Steven Moore (Henry Ford Health System)
- Lisa Palmer (Lamar Soutter Library, University of Massachusetts Medical School)
- Gayle Williams (Henry Ford Health System)