The Medical Institutional Repositories in Libraries (MIRL) Symposium focuses on Institutional Repository (IR) management, curation, and promotion in a health sciences environment. MIRL is a platform-neutral conference. Our goal is to gather together IR practitioners and those with an interest in IRs at hospitals, academic medical centers, and other health settings for discussions and sharing of case studies and best practices for digital archiving of institutional content.
The Medical Institutional Repositories in Libraries (MIRL) Symposium planning committee would like to thank our wonderful keynote speaker as well as all of the presenters and attendees who participated in the 2021 inaugural symposium! Our second annual symposium will take place on Thursday, November 17th, 2022. Additional information is forthcoming.
Questions about the event can be directed to Steven Moore, Librarian at Sladen Library, Henry Ford Health.
MIRL 2022 planning group members:
- Lisa Buda (Rochester Regional Health)
- Anthony Dellureficio (Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center)
- Brenda Fay (Advocate Aurora Health)
- Sara Hoover (Himmelfarb Health Sciences Library, George Washington University)
- Ramune Kubilius (Galter Health Sciences Library & Learning Center, Northwestern University Feinberg School of Medicine)
- Steven Moore (Henry Ford Health)
- Lisa Palmer (Lamar Soutter Library, University of Massachusetts Chan Medical School)