The Medical Institutional Repositories in Libraries (MIRL) Symposium focuses on Institutional Repository (IR) management, curation, and promotion in a health sciences environment. MIRL is a platform-neutral conference. Our goal is to gather together IR practitioners and those with an interest in IRs at hospitals, academic medical centers, and other health settings for discussions and sharing of case studies and best practices for digital archiving of institutional content.
Save the date! The inaugural conference will take place virtually on Wednesday, November 17, 2021. See the MIRL Symposium 2021 website for conference updates and further information. Register to attend the conference here!
Questions can be directed to Brenda Fay, Librarian Specialist at Advocate Aurora Health.
MIRL 2021 planning group members:
- Brenda Fay (Advocate Aurora Health)
- Sara Hoover (Himmelfarb Health Sciences Library, George Washington University)
- Ramune Kubilius (Galter Health Sciences Library & Learning Center, Northwestern University Feinberg School of Medicine)
- Steven Moore (Henry Ford Health System)
- Lisa Palmer (Lamar Soutter Library, University of Massachusetts Medical School)
- Gayle Williams (Henry Ford Health System)